ABOUT L.G. FLINT
Serving Central Virginia Since 1951
The company was started in 1951 as a partnership with Lloyd G. Flint, Jr. and two Realtors at Steptoe Patteson. Lloyd Flint developed and ran the construction end of the business. It evolved into the Home Builders of Lynchburg, Inc. In 1960 the business was divided and Mr. Flint took over the construction division. Soon after the name was changed to L.G. Flint Inc. L.G. Flint’s reputation for high-quality, price competitive buildings continued to grow.
L. G. Flint’s eldest son Bob Flint, CGR, joined the company in 1975 after his military service and work as an engineer. His commitment to quality is shared by the staff of experienced, full time employees. Well supervised teams of skilled craftsmen give the company the capability and flexibility to keep projects moving, even under challenging conditions.
Bob’s son Andy Flint joined the Company in 1997 and is now President of L. G. Flint supported by a strong team of Executives, Superintendents and Staff, some of whom have been with the company for over 20 years.